A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated Business Analyst to join our dedicated Information Technology team. The role will report to and work closely with our Development Manager and take responsibility for identifying and defining current business issues, current and future needs, as well as reviewing existing systems and recommending solutions to develop information technology solutions to benefit processes.
Ideally you will have:
- 2-4 years’ experience of business analysis
- 2+ years’ project management experience
- Have a good understanding of application management and best practice approach and business process flows
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- A professional and results orientated approach with good business and customer focus
- Strong planning skills to ensure priorities and tasks are completed on time
- The ability to take initiative combined with sound judgement.
In addition, you will be:
- Motivated and driven – you volunteer for new challenges without being asked
- Advocating and empathising – you have the ability to handle complaints and frustrated business users
- Calm under pressure – you think on your feet
- Operate at a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in your work.
At MainPower we strive to make things happen and make it better, and this is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of that. We are committed to attracting the very best people and can offer the ideal candidate a constructive workplace culture, future training and development and attractive employment benefits, including health insurance, and a nine-day fortnight work option. We will screen applications as they arrive, so be sure to get in early if this captures your interest!
To apply for this position, you must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa. Employment with MainPower is subject to pre-employment and ongoing drug and alcohol testing.
To make confidential inquiries, please contact Geoff Gale on 021 850 469 or to apply for this role please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 22 July 2022.