MainPower AGM Covid-19 update
17 August 2020
Given the Covid-19 Alert Level 2 restrictions and our responsibilities as an essential service provider, we will be changing the way our AGM is held this year. Protecting essential workers is the priority, this is to ensure our teams can continue to carry out the services we provide to the North Canterbury community without exposing the team to unnecessary risks.
- The AGM will commnence at 5:30 p.m. 20 August 2020 at the MainPower site at 172 Fernside Road.
- Attendees will be required to sign into the government contact tracing app upon arrival and will be required to answer questions related to their health and Covid-19 before entering.
- The AGM will now be held in the staff cafeteria, entry will only be allowed through the sliding doors. Please follow the signs to access this area of the building. Do not enter through reception.
- A 2 metre minimum distance will need to be maintained at all times. There will be a limited capacity based on space, when this is reached no others will be allowed to enter.
- No food or drink will be provided.
- The agenda will provide for the MainPower AGM followed by the Trust meeting after, there will be no time allocated for supper as in previous years. All attendees will be required to leave after the meetings have ended to enable a deep clean of the areas to be carried out.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions about this, please phone 0800 30 90 80.